Your trust in us is our absolute number one priority, which is why we want you to be as informed as possible.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND HOW DO WE USE IT?
When you make a purchase with us we will need some information to process your order or issue personalised emails. This information helps us get your jewellery to you as quick as possible. When you register with us we will need your: Name and e-mail address. If you place an order we will need your credit card number; expiry date; relevant security details; telephone number; postal address and finally your billing address. Your email address and telephone number stay with us and us alone and we ensure that the processing of your data will be done lawfully, fairly and transparently. We never store credit card details.
In accordance with legitimate interest, we may use your postal address to send you information about our latest must-have products or even a secret discount offer (we send few mailings per year). But of course, you can opt out of this at any time by emailing email@example.com.
We will only keep your data for as long as it is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. At the end of the retention period, we will delete your data.
WHAT ABOUT COOKIES?
Cookies are essentially tiny bits of information, which help us to make your shopping experience as efficient as possible. When you visit our website for the first time a cookie is downloaded onto your laptop or PC. When you visit our website again, your laptop or PC will use that cookie to check to see if you have visited us before.
COOKIES MAY HELP US TO HELP YOU BY:
-Preserving a basket you may have made on a previous visit.
-Remembering your email address which will save you time when logging in.
-Showing you hand selected pieces you may like based on your previous browsing.
-Sending you our selective emails, which will tell you about pieces we think you might like, based on your previous browsing.
- By visiting our site third parties (such as Facebook and Google) may place cookies on your browsers for targeted advertising purposes. Targeted advertising means that we will display ads to you that we think you might be interested in based on the fact you visited our site.
- The types of data we collected include but are not limited to IP addresses, cookie identifiers and your website activity and these are collected for targeted advertising. If we know what you have been looking at, we can hopefully give you more relevant suggestions as to what you might like to see from us.
- This data may be used by third parties (such as Facebook and Google) to target advertising on other sites based on your users’ online activity. We use these sites to help us spread the word about Sizzling Silver and stay in touch with our visitors.
- If you don't want to receive targeted advertising you can easily opt-out. We recommend going to networkadvertising.org/choices, or for those in Europe, the EDAA opt out site at youronlinechoices.eu where they will help you remove any cookies you don't want present in your browser. It's your right, so use it.
- We exist because of our customers. The last thing we want to do is irritate you, bombard you with spam or send you ads you don't want - it costs us money and you patience. So tell us if we are getting it wrong: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT AM I CONSENTING TO?
HOW TO CONTACT US REGARDING ANY OF THE INFORMATION YOU HAVE JUST READ?
If you have any queries regarding anything you have read, please do not hesitate to contact us.
You can email us at email@example.com
Last updated: 20 Nov 2020